Computer Support Specialist
IT Training at SCI-tech Academy Leaves You Ready for a Career as a Computer Support Specialist.
Receive your Computer Support Specialist training from SCI-tech Academy’s IT school. Computer and technology-based careers are ideal for people who have a knack for computers, and enjoy helping others resolve computer related issues. SCI-tech will prepare you to provide technical assistance, support and give advice to computer users by assisting them with troubleshoot software and hardware problems. You’ll learn from knowledgeable instructors in a hands-on environment, and be prepared to sit for multiple national certifications. It’s these certifications which set you apart from the competition during your job search.
As you prepare for graduation, our career services team will assist you with launching your career in in IT and Customer Support by helping prepare your resume, working with you on interview skills and networking with local employers. All this means that our IT school, at the end of the day, helps you get the job.
THE SCI EDGE
CERTIFICATIONS & Licenses
Computer Support Specialists from SCI can sit for these certifications:
- IC3: IC3 Digital Literacy
- A+: Comptia A+
- N10-006: Comptia Network + N10-006
- SYO-401: Comptia Security + SYO-401
- NETWORK PRO: Test Out Network Pro
- NETSIM: NETSIM (TEST OUT) PC Pro
- Microsoft Office Certifications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Windows Certifications: 8 available
Computer Support Specialists at SCI learn career skills like:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PUBLIC SPEAKING
SCI Computer Support Specialist graduates have the opportunity to be employed as:
- IT network support technicians
- Office help desk specialists
- Desktop support technicians
- Hardware/software installers
- Customer support specialists