Automotive Service Technician
Earn-While-You-Learn With Southern Careers Institute’s Paid Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship.
The Automotive Service Technician apprenticeship program at Southern Careers Institute is an innovative learning experience that is used as a complete curriculum solution to manage and deliver a hybrid classroom program that is perfectly suited for today’s student combined with a comprehensive, hands-on apprenticeship led and taught by industry specialized automotive service experts.
This program will provide students with the engaging, interactive content that they desire while the apprenticeship develops the students into a proficient, dedicated team member that understands the needs and culture of the sponsoring company.
- Learn While You Earn with Paid On-the-Job Training
- Complete Program in 9 months
- Work with Local Dealerships like Group 1 Automotive
- Approved by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and Funded by the Texas Workforce Commission
- No Experience Necessary
Interested in joining the Automotive Service Technician apprenticeship program?
Call 844-783-6569 today!
Texas’ First Registered Automotive
Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Freedom Chevrolet
- Volkswagen of Alamo Heights
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne
CERTIFICATIONS & Licenses
Automotive Service Technicians from SCI can sit for these certifications:
Automotive Service Technicians at SCI learn career skills like:
- Automotive Engine Repair
- Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Suspension, Steering and Braking
- Ignition Systems and Diagnostics
- Exhaust and Emissions
- HVAC and Electrical
SCI Automotive Service Technician graduates have the opportunity to be employed as:
- Full Service Auto Technician
- General Service Mechanic
- Quick Lube Service Technician
- Foreign and/or Domestic Mechanic
- Service Management
- Automotive Retail Services